Our additional support for young people helps care leavers that are considering university as the next step.
The Student Recruitment team offers care leavers an enhanced package of advice 和 guidance throughout the admissions process 和 while studying with us, 包括:
- meetings with our Care Leaver Co-ordinator to provide advice 和 support
- vouchers for some university essentials
- guaranteed on-campus accommodation for a full year
- tailored financial advice
- an optional buddy system during your first week on campus
- opportunities to make new friends through activities, clubs 和 societies run by the Students' Union
- help 和 support with finding work, including an employability grant
- help with the cost of graduation gown hire 和 photographs
To help us make sure you receive the support you are entitled to, including the Care Leaver's Bursary, please select 'yes' to the 'Have you been in care?' question on your UCAS application.
We want to support care leavers as much as possible with accomodation. If you have booked or are planning to book accomodation for 2020/2021 please let the 住宿 Office know you are a Care Leaver by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Leeds Trinity University we have made a commitment to supporting care leavers by signing the 保健离开者约.